Y como del dicho al hecho hay mucho trecho y como el hecho ya transcurrió vamos a valernos del dicho para resumir grandes actos y pequeños acuerdos, entre el escritor y su historia, entre su memoria y su olvido, entre tu y yo.

viernes, 9 de julio de 2010

Save Me From Boredom. Make Me Fat. Make Me Shine.


A - Available: It’s not a big deal.
B - Best Friend: He’s inside my mind.
D - Date: Dinner, A drink, Talking.
E - Easiest Person To Talk To On Twitter: @Klvon
F - Favorite Food: Mm I’ll say sea food. Ask me again in five minutes.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Montería-Colombia.
I - Instrument: Piano, but I don’t play it.
J - Job: Medicine Student, frustrated Psychologist, Chef to be.
K - Kids: At least one.
L - Longest Car Ride: 30 minutes car ride through Cartagena with my best friend.
M - Milk Flavor: Mm like... milk? Haha idk.
N - Number Of Siblings: Two
O - One Wish: I wish for a chance, I wish for happyness.
P - Phobias:
Cockroaches.
Q - Favourite Quote: “Because the only cure for Paranoia is to be keep just as you are”
R - Reason To Smile: The Rain.
S - Song You Last Heard: Barcelona – Plastiscines.
T - Time You Woke Up: Normally, 12:00 noon.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I love to play with people’s mind.
V - Vegetable: Lettuce
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: I’m virgin at this.
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: I Love looking up to the ceiling
Z - Zodiac Sign:
Pisces.

(Via http://satelliteyellow.tumblr.com/ )

1 comentario:

  1. i love this kind of tests... they reflect the true idea of your mind... simple but they say a lot

    ResponderEliminar